What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469301003.227521.jpg

Pink chrome [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

I also forfeited getting the latest shellac collection for these, happy that I did I!!!

For less filing apply a very thin layer of clear acrylic, then using the brush pick up a few flakes and lay them down in the wet acrylic and position them how you like them, then do another layer of clear. That's what makes them look clearer too as there's no air pockets where the acrylic missed ;)
I done that but I found when I went to put the second layer of acrylic to encapsulate the flakes some of the flakes were bent and jutting upwards in places, I think maybe the mylar flakes were too thick as they were pretty cheap.

Just did my own nails trying the Gel II Reaction gel polish with some mermaid pigment. The accent nail look a lot more "Chromeish" irl. :)
WP_20160724_16_38_31_Pro.jpg

omg whaaaat powder is this? I have bought 2 lots of "mirror" powders and neither have had the effect yours do!
Nails 21 mirror powder, looks even better in real life!

My all natural nails.....for the time being anyway LOL

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    554.3 KB · Views: 73
I call this 'infill art' [emoji87] I wanted a bright colour for the beach but I was too lazy to remove my gel polish and infill!
Glitter hides a multitude of sins [emoji23][emoji85]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469441305.605105.jpg

My first attempt teal chrome nails.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469445566.440811.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469445566.440811.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 191
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469577998.040041.jpg
baby boomers for me! I fancied something more neutral and not so bright.

Need a little something! Lol [emoji6]

Decided to try gel polish for a while, not sure I can get used to short nails o_O
Still loving the stamping though! :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 202
So my latest INK colours are a lot more neon than I expected - my nails are sooooo bright!! :D

Ink i-111.jpg

Your nails are going to be glowing in the dark....a bit like a Hi Viz vest LOL.

They'd certainly be a suitable set of nails for a cyclist lol

Decided they were a bit too much on their own so calmed it down with some black stamping - it worked a treat :)

i-111 with stamping.jpg

I'm nail burn out I actually don't know what I want there's too much too chose from

Go neon!

I put my nails under my lamp today while I was swatching...Holy glow-sticks Batman! :D

i-111 glowing small.jpg

Latest posts

Back