What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476666644.658446.jpg

My current nails [emoji170]
Short Acrylics with Shellac & Lecente rose gold glitter!

This blue though... It's iLac i-30 and I'm smitten!

i-30 and crystals small.png

that colour is gorgeous

Isn't it though! Only got it last week, and had to get it on my nails straight away lol Can't wait to put a matte topcoat over it either...

Madam Glam fiesta in a bottle, better than a sapphire and jasmine.. so blingy,
shame picture doesn't do it justice
IMG_20161015_132535.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476727971.471809.jpg
I'm feeling very autumnal [emoji262][emoji260]
Used CJP birthday suit, white and antique bronze with glitter and Swarovski crystals.

Ooh CJP! How do you find it? Looking at investing :) xx
I absolutely love it! It is so easy to work with. They are VAT registered sometime next week I believe so everyone is stocking up now lol.

I absolutely love it! It is so easy to work with. They are VAT registered sometime next week I believe so everyone is stocking up now lol.

Ooh fab! I knew they were going to be just didn't know when! Thanks lovely :) do you use tips or forms? Your nails are beautiful!! Xx

Ooh fab! I knew they were going to be just didn't know when! Thanks lovely :) do you use tips or forms? Your nails are beautiful!! Xx
Thank you. I use both, I always stress over forms as I feel they take longer to ensure they are on properly but they are actually quicker than tips. Sculpting is much easier with CJP as you work dry so it's not sliding all over the form and continually needing pushed back into place. It just stays where you put it!
I couldn't do any 3D work etc until I CJP a few months ago. I used my old system today and it took ages and the odour from the monomer was really strong. I never noticed that in the past.

Thank you. I use both, I always stress over forms as I feel they take longer to ensure they are on properly but they are actually quicker than tips. Sculpting is much easier with CJP as you work dry so it's not sliding all over the form and continually needing pushed back into place. It just stays where you put it!
I couldn't do any 3D work etc until I CJP a few months ago. I used my old system today and it took ages and the odour from the monomer was really strong. I never noticed that in the past.

Fab! I've just heard so much positive things about CJP, defo think this is the system I need!
Thank you lovely :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476911420.899364.jpg

Winters hereeeee [emoji262][emoji260][emoji261]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476952447.364454.jpg

Magpie Amelia and Angle ombré again [emoji7]
I sprinkled this time rather than burnished and they are so much sparklier!!

Quick question though - when you sprinkle the glitter how do you keep your edges sharp? I sprinkled, patted and brushed the excess off but it just seemed to ruin the shape so I had to file after which ruined the seal slightly!

View attachment 201627

Quick question though - when you sprinkle the glitter how do you keep your edges sharp? I sprinkled, patted and brushed the excess off but it just seemed to ruin the shape so I had to file after which ruined the seal slightly!

I use a brush dipped in cleanser to wipe the edges/free edge or mostly use my finger to pat down the edges after I have brushed the excess off. Then move the glitter to cover any gaps I may create when smoothing the edges

I love Amelia that is my absolute fave at the moment

View attachment 201627

2 of my favourite glitters [emoji7]
I file before I top coat

Thanks both :)
Top coat afterwards makes sense [emoji85][emoji122]

I know, I am obsessed with Amelia at the moment. I was going to go simple with a few Swarovski's but I just love these colours together and got distracted! [emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476966226.301285.jpg

Trying out my new blue from INK [emoji7] feels so Wintery outside now so nails to match [emoji300]️[emoji300]️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477063091.002667.jpg
My mum loves pastels and isn't fond of darker shades at all. Added a gold shimmer and gold swarovskis over Life's a Peach to make it more autumnal.

Latest posts

Back