What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, X Factor's Micha B is just wearing stiletto on her fore finger, I think I looks great. Mine are natural at the minute as i'm waiting for my first order of Gelish and can't wait to try it!!

Love em! It's on my to do list! X

Hmmm.....dont seem to be able to add a pic from my phone :-(, but after watching fingernailfixer new video ive just had a go at using the transfer foil over shellac, its brilliant! Two coats of blackpool, with aqua and fuchsia foil, literally took a few mins to dab the foil over each nail, topcoat and voila!! A two tone metallic crackle effect - i love it.
Sent from my X10i using salonGeek

My nails are now nekkid, but I don't know what to do on them tomorrow!

I'm wearing Gelish midnight caller with some purple glitter on my ring fingers, it keeps catching my eye and I must look like a nutter keeping on looking at my hands haha!

Last edited:
Shellac asphalt with Silver and purple holographic glitter with Leoaprd and zebra nail art.
Jen xx

These are mine - a bit more green than I wanted tho, I wanted proper gold but hey ho.. t'was good to experiment!!

goldrockstar.jpg

Love those Emily!

Asphalt with wildfire layered over.... Reminds me of chocolate minstrels xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322480588.808397.jpg

SHELLAC'S HOTSKI TROTSKI - probably spelt wrong. :biggrin:

Now wearing Shellac Coco on my fingers and gold holographic rockstar on my toes :D

Love this color on my nails. Its the maniq color red 105 if i am correct.

Attachments

• rode maniq color.jpg
    rode maniq color.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,895
Filed short, rounded natural with Nails Inc 'The Thames' as grey seems to be my new favourite colour!

Fab thread...

I have Shellac - Clearly Pink with Studio White french...and dots! Been on for 18 days now so you can see my natural 'smile line' coming through!

I haven't filed them in 18 days either so my natural curves are showing - both on the free edges and sidewalls :suprised:

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 7,591
Shellac with foil art.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322488552.099577.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322488552.099577.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,668
I flipping love yours busybee!!

Shellac blackpool with a layer of masquerade on top....one of my favourites :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Asphalt with wildfire layered over.... Reminds me of chocolate minstrels xView attachment 10202

this is lovely!

I've just done french with studio white with moonlight & roses and zillionaire on my fingers, and purple purple with hotski on my toes. Looks like spilt petrol....love it!

Shellac Rockstar

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322502946.570225.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322502946.570225.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,635
I've been wearing Shellec Fedora on almond shaped natural nails for a week now, going to change to Tropix, Iced Coral layer next week!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 45,091

Latest posts

Back