What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these!! How did you do them? Xx

Thanks! I bought a pack of 12 pastel mineral powders and they just press into the sticky layer ( just like rockstar) I decided to try them on myself to check they last as well, but I've had a couple of bookings after people have seen the multicoloured look! It's just base, 1 coat of Sheek White, powder, TIO. Xx

Shellac Hollywood!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0187-1 (1).jpg
    IMAG0187-1 (1).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 646
Thanks! I bought a pack of 12 pastel mineral powders and they just press into the sticky layer ( just like rockstar) I decided to try them on myself to check they last as well, but I've had a couple of bookings after people have seen the multicoloured look! It's just base, 1 coat of Sheek White, powder, TIO. Xx

Ooo must try!! Looks great!

Completely natural at the moment ... got to grab some time soon to Shellac them. Shellac is all I wear now !! lol You wait until you have been enhancing your nails for 25 years and you'll want natural nails again too!! :hug:

Lol, Geeg, I can't imagine doing my nails for 25 years!!! I've been doing mine for 7 and thats long enough, i regularly have several missing and can't be botherd to fix them (bad for a tech i know)lol!!! Only did them Friday, I come on here tonight ( for advice on a different matter) and have a million new ideas!!!!! Guess i will be changing them tomorrow he he!!!

In reply to the original thread i have cnd warm pink opaque powder mixed with silver "rockstar" glitter, over the whole length of very long very square nails!!!!!

xxxx:green:

Do you mind telling me where you got the mineral powders? They ate lovely colours, I'm looking for some just like it x

These are mine, have had them like this since Saturday, the colour makes me smile, love it! It's Shellac Tutti Fruitti with konad stamp on ring fingers with a dot of holographic glitter polish in the gaps (which can't be seen on this pic) Sorry about awful photo, taken using my iPhone, will be uploading a better one to my albums ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332840525.194437.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332840525.194437.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 518
Shellac Hot Pop Pink with Cream Puff dots. 8 days old now...:)

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 2,842
Last edited:
I'm sporting 1 coat of Hot Chili's over 2 coats of Purple Purple Shellac on natural nails. It's a nice spring color and not too purplish :green:

Attachments

• Go Shellac  www.PolishedTips.com ~ Hot Chilis over Purple Purle Shellac 1.jpg
    Go Shellac www.PolishedTips.com ~ Hot Chilis over Purple Purle Shellac 1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 4,620
You have beautiful hands. I'm so jealous. :(

You have NO idea how chuffed I was to see yours and Sarahlou06's comments.

For years and years I have been massively conscious towards my hands due to not so nice comments about them. Getting into nails has helped but you have both made made me a very happy bunny!! :green: xx

Classic French shellac!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332882423.157444.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332882423.157444.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 413
I have just done my toes with a new neon glitter power. With shellac tutti fruiti underneath.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332883531.786150.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332883531.786150.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 609

Latest posts

Back