what products are best.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishbabe

Reaction score
Hi I am qualified in Bio sculpture products and can use backscratcher products, but was wondering which system you all prefer?

hi and welcome to site.:)
the main brands that i seem to hear alot about seem to be creative (cnd) and nsi.
there are alot of other geeks that do use other brands these just seem to be the most popular.
i havent used cnd as i trained using nsi and i love there products so have i have stuck with them.
you could do a search on here and im sure you will get loads of threads on the subject.
the best advice i could give is to do your own research and maybe try different brands if thats what you wish as there is always going to be people that prefer a different brand to what someone else prefers.
i hope this helps abit and im sure you will become addictied to this site just as i have.xx

Welcome to the site :)

I am a Creative girl and use their products for all my services. They have excellent products for all aspects of hand and foot care whether it is natural nail or enhancements.

Customer service and training are outstanding too.

I've trained with both creative and ezflow, so I use both sets of products and have the techniques of either to choose from. I have no particular loyalty to either and will use/do whatever suits me best but overall, so far, I tend to towards ezflow for all sorts of reasons from application through to training and customer care.

i too have trained with Creative and Ezflow and tend to use my Ezflow products more than Creative....but both companys products give me something different and it all depends on the clients nails and what type of enhancements they are looking for, and what is more suitable to their nails,lifestyle, job..etc....

The best product, after fab training, is the product that works for you and your clients, whatever the brand.

Latest posts

Back