What products for new business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im currently converting the top floor of my double garage into a salon, Iv had a few years off having kids so slowly getting back into it and wanting to work from home. I will only be working part time to start with due to childcare restrictions. I am looking into what product ranges to get in and would love some advice. I need a nice manicure/pedicure range I was looking into Jessica but never used it before. A skincare range, something results driven and maybe with a machine. I also looked into a caci machine but for me being part time to start with I don't think I will cover costs. I am also an experienced lash tech so this will probably be what i do most of, but would like to offers other quality treatments alongside.

Defiantly go to the beauty show if your looking for new products not only do you get to see/smell/feel the products but chat with the people who know the products best !

Defiantly go to the beauty show if your looking for new products not only do you get to see/smell/feel the products but chat with the people who know the products best !
Thanks, I went to the manchester beauty show in october, and look at a few ranges, however I felt I was given the "sales pitch" at every stand so just wanted advice from experienced users of the products.

Thanks, I went to the manchester beauty show in october, and look at a few ranges, however I felt I was given the "sales pitch" at every stand so just wanted advice from experienced users of the products.
I literally went to the London beauty show and got think on most stand I guess it's there job! But I'm in the same boat really I chose for mani pedi the cnd range for scrub,soak sand lotion smellls and looks amazing , still looking for a facial brand at the right price tho, have you had and luck? Xx

Latest posts

Back