What to do about clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaChasBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya salon geeks.
I am in desperate need of help. I have rented a room in a small hairdressers to do beauty and I have been open since last November and I have had some clients now and again. But nothing regular. And to make it worse the road where I am has two more beauty salon pop up. I am so worried that my business is going to be a flop with no clients and more competition. I am trying to do a brainstorm of ideas of how to attract clients and how to keep them. But I have reached my limit. Is there any advice of what I can do? Any help would be most welcome. the treatments I do are manicures, pedicures, shellac, acrylic, spray tan, eyelash and brow tint, facials, waxing. Also if anyone has experienced this I would love your advice on what to do next.
Thank you so much in advance

The first most useful thing to do would be to use the search function on this site and read all the threads about advertising, promotions and getting started. There are lots of good threads that discuss how to attract new clients so make a list as you read through and ask yourself what else you can do to make the 'boat go faster'.
It's hard work when you start to get the clients through the door and then again, to keep them coming back. Generally year 1 will be quiet, year 2 is better and by year 3 you will probably have a full weekly schedule.
Keep at it, being self-employed is all about promoting yourself - no-one else is going to do it for you.
Good luck and stick at it! :)

Hiya salon geeks.
I am in desperate need of help. I have rented a room in a small hairdressers to do beauty and I have been open since last November and I have had some clients now and again. But nothing regular. And to make it worse the road where I am has two more beauty salon pop up. I am so worried that my business is going to be a flop with no clients and more competition. I am trying to do a brainstorm of ideas of how to attract clients and how to keep them. But I have reached my limit. Is there any advice of what I can do? Any help would be most welcome. the treatments I do are manicures, pedicures, shellac, acrylic, spray tan, eyelash and brow tint, facials, waxing. Also if anyone has experienced this I would love your advice on what to do next.
Thank you so much in advance
I did a Facebook business marketing course and it's been well worth the money I paid. I would highly recommend this to anyone and wish I'd known the things I know now when I started out!

Thank you very much for advice and help. I am going to go through the threads of attracting more clients. Thank again. I am feeling more positive.

I've sent you a PM x

I did a Facebook business marketing course and it's been well worth the money I paid. I would highly recommend this to anyone and wish I'd known the things I know now when I started out!

Which one x

Latest posts

Back