What to do with my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outdust_Regna

Reaction score
I have a one length hair but it is so frizzy. It looks nice when it is wet but when it dries up, it looks as if air is constantly blowing on it. :cry:For this reason I always tie it up. But I want to have a new look, not the silly little tie up hair girl that is me. Any good suggestions on what I'd do with my hair? I'd certainly appreciate it. Thanks!:):)

Hi im like you have problems deciding on a style to suit my hair mine has a natural kinky in it which sometimes bugs me have you tried haveing the curls taken out and having it straightened why dont you sign up to a hair site like i have done for 3 months my membership runs out next month i think, the site is hairstyler.com you upload a pic of yourself and theres loads of different styles that you could change that would suit your image i might be having an in between shoulder and chin length bob but still unsure at present what to have, but if your curls that are natural then there are some nice styles on the hairstyler too that can help plus you can get a rating from the public if they say if its suits or not hope ive helped you out a bit good luck on ur new style melanie

please get some hair straighteners thet WILL sort your problem. :lol:
x

I have the same hair as you...

Well did when i was about 13.

Since then i use products to smooth and defrizz and got some GHD's.

Latest posts

Back