What to say?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Not sure if I have put this in the correct forum, if not I apologize.

So, I've got the products and I'm about to get the insurance sorted, thanks to the help and advice from you guys. I just need the the clients to practice on! I am gaining confidence slowly but I still need the practice in order to gain speed and iron out the problems I have with filling a "V" into a cracked side wall. I'll ask the trainer on Wednesday.

I know that there are quite a few of you geeks that are still practicing and have put fliers out there to gain clients and I just wandered if you could help me with the wording. Something catchy and that gets people looking!

Cheers in advance :hug:

Hiya..i am rubbish with this sort of thing but i will give it a go.

(Business name) is offering a excellent opportunity to those ladies who would love nicer nails...whilst i am perfecting my technique you can take advantage of a set of nail enhancements for £10...and just in time for those Christmas parties too....to avoid disappointment call me now on (phone number) to book your appointment.

something like that ???? xxx

whatever you put on the fliers make sure that you state that it is for a short period only while you are training or anyone that come to you now will expect the low price price you are charging permanently!

Hi Andrelax,

Advertising for nails for Christmas parties as perfecting your technique will either make you or break you in my opinion. Word of mouth spreads like wild fire so make sure you get as much practise before so that these ladies rave about you at their parties!!!

Good luck!
xxxx

Latest posts

Back