What tools are given in the 5 day Creative Foundation Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me which tools you get in the 5 day Creative course?

Hi,

well I can't answer your question yet, but I am starting the foundation course tomorrow so on Friday - when ill next be on here - ill be able to tell you exactly what you get!

Sorry im not more help at the mo!

Ive booked the course & on my itemised invoice it says...founation uniform...the professional kit...tip cutter chrome...leather zip tool case (empty)...precision pushie...precision curette...fdfc/ folder...global colour chart...ins app form...fdfc manual...l&p insert...catalogue
I am not getting the nail trainer or beds just the progress cards as i have one from my EN Course...Hope this helps a bit, i will be watching this thread as i am interested too,

Shelley xx

looking at the list of items Shelley I'd say you get the pushee and curette as your tools, apart from the tip cutter they're the only ones mentioned.

Phone leeds and ask them in the education depqrtment they will be able to tell yo.
HTH

ValencianNails said:
looking at the list of items Shelley I'd say you get the pushee and curette as your tools, apart from the tip cutter they're the only ones mentioned.
Im not sure bit i think the Professional kit that is mentioned on the invoice is the Liquid, powder, brush etc, i would phone leeds too as im sure they will be happy to help you as they are really nice, thanx shelley x

i got (tools wise) tip cutters, curette & pushie when i did it. HTH xx

Latest posts

Back