Whats Happened Or Is It Me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
i have a regular client who has always been so pleased with her nails(l&p) she came to me today 4 rebalances with 3 nails that were quite outgrown amd the rest just a little tiny bit of regrowth am i doin this wrong or what ?all the tips were still on just grown out some quicker than the rest she has a very busy lifestyle eg campin ,fishin with her husband ,2 dogs and she is a nursery teacher
any ideas folks?
thanks as always
joolz xxx

Well this is absolutely normal ... although some people's nails grow faster than others', individual nails grow at different speeds.

Your longest middle finger has the quickest growth and the little fingers the slowest growth. the others are somewhere in between.

geeg said:
Well this is absolutely normal ... although some people's nails grow faster than others', individual nails grow at different speeds.

Your longest middle finger has the quickest growth and the little fingers the slowest growth. the others are somewhere in between.
thanks geeg i just wasnt sure as i'm a newbie she had a little lifting on the middle finger any clues or is it still me?

Well the longest finger takes the most bashing and if the growth was allot too, it will not be in balance. The knocks on an unbalanced nail will cause lifting. My guess is that it didn't happen in the first few days (so you are off the hook) it will have happened in the last few days.

geeg said:
Well the longest finger takes the most bashing and if the growth was allot too, it will not be in balance. The knocks on an unbalanced nail will cause lifting. My guess is that it didn't happen in the first few days (so you are off the hook) it will have happened in the last few days.
thanks so much again dont know where id be without u all xxxxxxx

I never knew that nails grew at different speeds.............but now I do.

Does anyone know why it always takes longer for the acetone to dissolve the L&P on the thumb? They seem to stick rock hard. xxx

I think its because there is more product on the thumb Kimmi.

Kimmi Rocks said:
I never knew that nails grew at different speeds.............but now I do.

Does anyone know why it always takes longer for the acetone to dissolve the L&P on the thumb? They seem to stick rock hard. xxx

Does anyone know why it always takes longer for the acetone to dissolve the L&P on the thumb? They seem to stick rock hard. xxx[/QUOTE]

It could be the way they have their hand in the bowl (if using the bowl method and not tinfoil:) ) xx

Latest posts

Back