whats solar manicure meant to look like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone again, i know this sounds like a funny question. But the other day i bought a pot of solar manicure and as i have never had the chance to see it or feel it before i wanted to see what it's meant to be like.

Because i imagined it to be like the consistency of the spa exfoliating crystals, but it arrived today and it was very running. i opened it up to take a look, and stuck my finger in and it seemed the particles were all at the bottom and it was an oily liquid that had floated to the top, and alot of it!
I thought maybe this is because of being posted, and because of the heat recently.
I just wanted to check with you guys what it's meant to b like! thanx guys!! Gemsy xxx

Solar Manicure is sea salt crystals in solar Oil - you need to stir it before using as the salt will sink to the bottom - you have exactly what you should have LOL.

naturalnails said:
Solar Manicure is sea salt crystals in solar Oil - you need to stir it before using as the salt will sink to the bottom - you have exactly what you should have LOL.

Oh right, thanx for that! i was pancking that it had melted to something! lol, how silly!!! thanx for putting my mind at rest! i can go try it out now! Gemsy xxx

Latest posts

Back