When is the next Trade Show? (not Excel)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next Trade show is after Excel??

I really wanted to go to Excel, but it's my Birthday on the 27th and my husband and litle girl have got a family day planned for me:D and i can't go after that as i fly out to Spain at 8am on the 28th.

Got loads of dosh that's burning a hole in my pocket!!

The next show after Excel is at Olympia, London on the 20th & 21st March 2005

Maria

NAVIGATOR said:
The next show after Excel is at Olympia, London on the 20th & 21st March 2005

Maria
Thanks for that

hi all,

sorry if i've got it wrong but i thought the show at excel was replacing olympia! don't know could be wrong. :confused:

mandy x

Hi Emma

Well can you believe it . I am not at the excel show because its my 32nd birthday on the 27th February:suprised:

Lucky for us though there is another show which is the scratch show at olympia London on Sun 20th & Mon 21st March.

I will be working on the Cesars Secrets stand so come and say hello:D

Naughtynails said:
Hi Emma

Well can you believe it . I am not at the excel show because its my 32nd birthday on the 27th February:suprised:

Lucky for us though there is another show which is the scratch show at olympia London on Sun 20th & Mon 21st March.

I will be working on the Cesars Secrets stand so come and say hello:D

Wow spooky!!

I've never met anyone who shares the same birthday as me let alone the name age as well.

Will def pop along and say hello.xx

Forgot to say, does anyone have a link or phone no i can have to order some tickets for Olympia??

Ignore that, just found my Scratch mag and ordered my tickets via the website.

In case anyone wanted it it's www.Olympiabeauty.co.uk

Latest posts

Back