When to start using anti-aging products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poodle

Reaction score
Hi...
I'm 36 and am wondering if now is the time to start using anti-aging products?

I'd appreciate hearing from a Beauty professional as I'm a bit wary of going into a department store and asking as I wonder if they are just trying to sell me the most expensive product!! (sorry, I know that's very sceptical!),

please, any advice appreciated.

thank you :)

Pop into a beauty salon for a consultation and you won't be wasting your money. Anti-ageing cream are suitable from your mid twenties in my opinion. A good skincare house will sell anti-ageing creams for all skin types.

Daily sunscreen should be worn by all age groups. Specific anti aging is dependant on individuals, but a ball park figure is around 30.

Daily sunscreen should be worn by all age groups. Specific anti aging is dependant on individuals, but a ball park figure is around 30.

Totally agree with the sunscreen comment, it allows the skin to repair itself and stop further damage. Prevention is better than cure.

thanks for your replies

I agree with Weezie...

Go for a consult. I would say treat any other major concerns (ie: acne, etc) once sorted then target anti-aging.

Latest posts

Back