When will confidence kick in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
time? Or am I going to be shy for the rest of my career? I've been doing beauty therapy for a few years now, with certain clients I can be chatty/bubbly but others I dread and find myself shaking and worrying before they arrive and during the treatment. Any advice please? :(

time? Or am I going to be shy for the rest of my career? I've been doing beauty therapy for a few years now, with certain clients I can be chatty/bubbly but others I dread and find myself shaking and worrying before they arrive and during the treatment. Any advice please? :(
I get exactly the same too but I've found it's not so bad if I don't look through the diary and dread it all week. Just check what treatments you have the evening before or even the morning if you don't need to set up and it means you won't have time to panic you will just have to get on with it when they arrive. It's horrible that people can make us feel this way and I hope this helps at all.

I get exactly the same too but I've found it's not so bad if I don't look through the diary and dread it all week. Just check what treatments you have the evening before or even the morning if you don't need to set up and it means you won't have time to panic you will just have to get on with it when they arrive. It's horrible that people can make us feel this way and I hope this helps at all.
Thank you for replying :) I'm so glad someone else feels this way :( xxx

Latest posts

Back