Where can we get the best deals on salon essentials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautystar

Reaction score
Hiya,

Does anyone know where i can get cheap couch roll, wax strips, foam pedi-slippers, and any other salon essentials, without having to compromise on quality???

In this current climate i believe it is important for us all share info on where the best bargains are at!!

Every penny counts!!

I don't mind purchasing larger volumes to get a better deal, as i am forevever having to re-order this stuff.

I hope this will be beneficial to us all.

Anyways to get the ball rolling i thought i'd begin with a fantastic natural skincare line which i currently use.......

Yesterday i was talking with with other members regarding Pure Fiji, this is a fantastic, high quality product which i use in my salon in london. I find that they are extremely cost effective, they have a wide selection of body treatment rituals that are absolutely gorgeous and i also use the product for mani/pedi too, extremely multi-tasking. Pretty much all products come in 1 gallon and 1/2 gallon size so they last forever, and opening orders are from as little as £550. check it out, discover this hidden gem!!

salonserve is great value for basics like wax strips/spatulas etc.

i do believe they sell pedi slippers and some of the other things you mention too.

Salonserve! Have used them for years and have not found anywhere cheaper. Quality is fine for essentials including wax products, delivery is free with orders over £50! Have a look at their website but order on the telephone, delivery next day! :)

Latest posts

Back