Where to advertise room to rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmyroyalnail

Reaction score
So I'm looking for someone to rent a treatment room from me but not having much luck ! I've advertised on facebook and told everyone I know to spread the word but apart from the odd person wasting my time I'm not having much luck. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated

So I'm looking for someone to rent a treatment room from me but not having much luck ! I've advertised on facebook and told everyone I know to spread the word but apart from the odd person wasting my time I'm not having much luck. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated

Have you tried posting a thread with your treatment room for rent on Salon Geek?

It's completely free and worth a try ;)

If you were closer I'd be interested but your just a little too far away x

It's a matter of timing.

Making a connection with someone when they want what you are offering.

Why not try a sponsored advert on Facebook, you can target certain people, eg female, certain age, Intrested in beauty etc, cost £10

Or place an advert on eBay, you have to word it correctly so it isn't removed, eg business opportunities

Buy a small banner and put it in your window.

Adverts in local shop windows

Advert on a local paper

Advert in the local buy and sell Facebook page

Get creative,

Latest posts

Back