Where's best to buy Swarovski nail crystals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Just wondering where is best to buy real Swarovski nail crystals? Relatively new to business and only place I've seen really is sweet squared but just wondering if everybody knows somewhere that's better prices/deals etc. has to be these and not just normal gems/rhinestones. I'm based in Scotland so anywhere in uk is preferable, Any help appreciated :)

Hey guys :)

Just wondering where is best to buy real Swarovski nail crystals? Relatively new to business and only place I've seen really is sweet squared but just wondering if everybody knows somewhere that's better prices/deals etc. has to be these and not just normal gems/rhinestones. I'm based in Scotland so anywhere in uk is preferable, Any help appreciated :)
Hiya, this is where I found them off here, Alisha sent the link..

http://www.salongeek.com/index.php?threads/291720/
Scatter Crystal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you very much Leila :) massive help! Much better selection of sizes and colours on there! Xx

Thank you very much Leila :) massive help! Much better selection of sizes and colours on there! Xx
no problem Sarah, thanks to Alisha ;)
Yes I agree they look gorgeous x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back