Which acrylic system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfluffyfluff

Reaction score
Hi All, I recently trained in EzFlow acrylic system but I am looking to use another one which a good range of base colours. What system would you recommend also as im knew and using the systems which is as user friendly as possible.
Thanks

Cjp, it's amazing !

The cjp crew are strong! lol I'm CND CND CND oh and glam and glitz

Cjp.... the best and easiest to work with ... imo xx

I've gotta try this stuff!!!!!![emoji23]

Cjp cjp CJP. It's a dream to work with and very reasonable too. Give it a try you won't regret it.

I find attraction by nsi brilliant, very little dust when filing and extremely hard-wearing . But now I'll have to try cjp!! I buy it from stixie.com , much cheaper and the real deal

Hi would you recommend getting the fast setting kit if I haven't done acrylic for years or would I be better off with the other kit? Thanks x

Cjp.... the best and easiest to work with ... imo xx
Hi I'm looking at ordering the cjp system I havnt done acrylic for year would you recommend the fast setting or normal one? Thanks

I recently converted to CJP. I used to use NSI and got the master CJP kit. Very easy to work with x

I recently converted to CJP. I used to use NSI and got the master CJP kit. Very easy to work with x
I haven't done acrylic for years going to be very rusty with it lol do you sculpture or over tip? X

Hey is there anywhere near Preston to do the training? X

Another vote for CJP...its amazingly easy to work with x

Cjp and cnd all the way

Latest posts

Back