Which beds should I lease?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen 1405

Reaction score
I am in negotiations with a shop on a lease and looking to add 2 beds. I am so confused about which beds to lease. A lot of people say Ergoline but I know there are other good ones but I am so new to this. I am meeting a rep to talk about Ultra Sun Q30's tomorrow. Any advise? I am also going to offer spray tanning, maybe shellac but mostly tanning.

I am in negotiations with a shop on a lease and looking to add 2 beds. I am so confused about which beds to lease. A lot of people say Ergoline but I know there are other good ones but I am so new to this. I am meeting a rep to talk about Ultra Sun Q30's tomorrow. Any advise? I am also going to offer spray tanning, maybe shellac but mostly tanning.

Hi Karen,

We sell Hapro, KBL, & ISO Italia. We offer rental beds on the hapro X5 & X6 and can offer a lease option on all the others through a finance company. If you would like to look at the beds we can send a catalogue out or you can have a look on our website. We do also sell spray tanning equipment and spray tan solution so if you would like any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.
Katie
x

Latest posts

Back