Which brush do you use for acrylic application?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph Dodson

Reaction score
Wondering what brushes you all use for your acrylic application?
I currently have one from Ebay, which was recommended to me via a lady who used to do my nails! However, im now finding after a few months of use its beginning to separate in the middle of it whenever I apply pressure!

Wondering what brushes you all use for your acrylic application?
I currently have one from Ebay, which was recommended to me via a lady who used to do my nails! However, im now finding after a few months of use its beginning to separate in the middle of it whenever I apply pressure!
I use a Kolinsky brush size 10

I have used a few brushes but my preference is an EzFlow master artist 508. It may not look much with its wooden handle but it does everything from picking up huge beads, it flattens out to press and smooth and goes back into its point when required for tiny beads or to perfect a smile line.
I've never had one that forked after a few uses.

I did try a CND ultra sculptor and liked it too, it is larger brush and is nice to use, but I still ended up back with my 508.

I use Nail Perfect acrylic brush same one since 2012 ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a few I use crystal nails a8 for glitters and also the xtreme but I've just bought the NSI royal precision and I've got to say that I've now found the one for me I absolutely love it my work and smile lines have improved since using it as well x

Latest posts

Back