Which colour should I choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura140597

Reaction score
I currently have balayage done but I want to go back to my natural colour. At first I was gonna go to the salon but I honestly don't have the money especially with Christmas around the corner. I'm gonna do it myself at home using professional products of course. I can't decide if I'm a level 1 or 2, When I use to dye my hair before I always used level 1 it did match my hair. Now I'm looking at my hair and its appearing lighter which could be over the balayage and because I've greys. It's like I'm not as dark as a level 1 but I'm not as light as a level 2 I'm like in the middle. So , which should I go with..?

This site is for professional hair and beauty therapists and it's against the site rules to offer technical advice to potential clients/diy-ers.

If money is tight, try visiting a college salon where the fees are much lower and it will be helping support new hairdressers.

(Clonakilty have a training college and there are salons in Cork City that run training sessions requesting models from time to time. Try Wayne Lloyds.)

This site is for professional hair and beauty therapists and it's against the site rules to offer technical advice to potential clients/diy-ers.

If money is tight, try visiting a college salon where the fees are much lower and it will be helping support new hairdressers.

(Clonakilty have a training college and there are salons in Cork City that run training sessions requesting models from time to time. Try Wayne Lloyds.)
I understand that's it's for professionals,I've my qualification in hairdressing. I'm just stuck when it comes to my own hair I can't decide whether to go a level 1 or level 2 because my hair is like in the middle. I'm just asking people what do they think as I can't decide myself.

Wouldn't you go in the middle then? Mix them together?

Latest posts

Back