Which course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lydiax

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm booking a spray tan course soon but not sure which is best. If I do a generic course can I use brands like sienna x and suntana? Or if I do a branded course would I be able to use a different brand in future?

Thanks x

I'm after the same info too. I think once you can spray tan you adapt to each tan, may be wrong thou. Where are you doing your training? X

I'm after the same info too. I think once you can spray tan you adapt to each tan, may be wrong thou. Where are you doing your training? X

Do you have to pay to adapt to each one? Think I might just do the siennna x one, seems to be good and you get the kit xx

I'm training with Ellisons a week on Monday, it's with st Tropez but I've assumed that I can buy any brand after I've got my certificate.

Hi I did a generic course and can use any brand, but I believe that if you go with a company you are only qualified to use their products.
Hope this helps

It doesnt matter which course you do, you can use any solution. All training is pretty much the same, so i would say just do whichever is closer to you. I chose Nouvatan to train with as the trainer came to my home and done 121 xx

Latest posts

Back