Which cuticle pusher to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsgalore13

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Which cuticle pusher would anyone recommend?
I am looking at buying a new one and have seen some on nail harmony but not sure which one to get. Any help great fully received thank you

I LOVE my Tweezerman Pushy. The best pusher I've ever used. :)

Hi there I have the Harmony Eco Pusher and spoon pusher, both fab and excellent quality tools :)

Hi there I have the Harmony Eco Pusher and spoon pusher, both fab and excellent quality tools :)
hi thank you muzza i am just looking at them! im thinking maybe the spoon one, which do you prefer out of them both?thanks

I think the Orly Gel Fx cuticle pusher is fab. :)

I think the CND cuticle pusher is great. Available from sweet squared or ellisons.

I like the spoon for cuticle removing but I prefer the blade on the Eco pusher as the blade end on the spoon just doesn't feel right when I grip it so I use them along side each other xx

I love the CND cuticle pusher :)

I am obsessed with my Nail Harmony spoon pusher! Didnt realise how crap my generic one was until I got the NH one!

The Nail Harmony ones are really good. x

I love the Lena White double ended one with a Orly type pusher at one end and a great arrow shaped digger tool at the other. It's perfect for pushing off gel and digging out crud as well as cuticle tidying. I bought one at a show and we fought over it in the salon so I bought a second at the next show I went to AND A CLIENT STOLE IT! I am never mentioning what a divine tool it is in client's hearing! I went to the OPI stand at professional beauty to buy yet another one and wept buckets when I discovered they hadn't brought any

Latest posts

Back