Which facial products????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J0J0

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for a skin care range which my clients will love but not sure which to go for. I am just starting out and want to give my clients a great but (affordable for me) treatment. Can anyone recommend a product range?
Thanks J0J0:confused:

Hi everyone, I am looking for a skin care range which my clients will love but not sure which to go for. I am just starting out and want to give my clients a great but (affordable for me) treatment. Can anyone recommend a product range?

oooh a fellow Jojo, welcome to salon geek! if u use the search facility on the top bar, type in 'facial range'...you will find many a thread on facial ranges, that topic has pretty much been exhausted! good luck!

Hi there, i use eve taylor which is brilliant and the start up costs are quite cheap too. Here is the web site www.eve-taylor.co.uk . They do a really good mobile therapist kit which you get all the lotions & potions in to get you started. If you give them a call they are really helpful.

Quite a lot of geeks on here use these products and think they are brill too. HTH

Hello there.

I use Eve Taylor products as well in my salon and I also retail and this product range retails really well if at a later date thats what you wanted to do.

The Eve Taylor range is a lovely creamy texture with pure essensial oils with an outstanding result, all my clients love it as it feels and smells so good.

There is no minumin order and the sales people are fantastic..

Give them a call and ask for some samples and information and test them out for yourself.

hope this helps.

Hi I use Eve Taylor, and have also just taken on susan molyneux. As said previously, use the search facility and you will find tons of info and opinions on facial ranges. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back