Which insurance company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nessiek

Reaction score
Hi I am in the process of printing my leaflets for mobile beauty treatments and don't know which company is best to go with for insurance. I have been looking at BABTAC and The Guild of Beauty Therapists.

Does anyone have any advice as I want to make sure I make the right decision?

Thanks
Nessiek
:confused:

I'm with salon gold. They are the cheapest i found and they cover everything.
Never had any problems with them and they have great customer service.

Have a read of the small print as the cheaper companies are great when you have to pay out. however, when it comes to them paying out, they have a load of clauses and excess payments which really make their cover worthless.

You won't go wrong with the Guild or BABTAC......they're both worth every penny and are both highly respected.

If you need any information on what the Guild can offer you, click here, PM me, or call 0845 2177 383 during office hours. :hug:

I'm with ABT Associated Beauty Therapists

So far I have been with them for 2 years and I am very happy.... but I have never had to claim (touch wood :eek:) so I can't comment on that side of things.

I'm with the Guild and cannot fault them, aways helpful..xx

Thanks everyone for your help. I guess I will be doing a lot of research into which company is best for me.

Nessiek

I feel I should warn everyone on here about ABT. (part of the AXA group)
I was told I was insured for intimate hair removal, but in fact turned out I was not. On their schedule IT DOES NOT STATE ANYTHING ABOUT INTIMATE, it just says about new spatula everytime, there is no box to tick for this just hot/warm wax or - sugaring - strip or paste, so please EVERYONE check, call them, ask them, because if someone claims against you ie intimate hair removal on men or women and you do not have a "certain course" under your belt, or, ABT decide to say "oh no , you are not insured for that" then god help ya? Some stupid young girl said "yes" you are insured, after they had my money!!! and in fact they don't cover for intimate hair removal with sugar or wax!!! I have much experience and have done many courses but NONE of them count apparently !!!, the waxing gurus on here know about this matter but for those who do not I have to inform you all. Lucky I have never injured anyone etc but this can and has happened to ppl so PLEASE CALL AND GET IT IN WRITING, not verbal , cos they LIE!!!! sorry for the rant.

I'm with ABT Associated Beauty Therapists

So far I have been with them for 2 years and I am very happy.... but I have never had to claim (touch wood :eek:) so I can't comment on that side of things.

Latest posts

Back