Which Insurance???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmicminx

Reaction score
:irked: Can anyone recommend a good insurance company? I am a practicing makeup artist and trainee nail technician(i hope to qualify in June)
I need insurance but not sure who to choose.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks

i am a makeup artist, nail technician i am insured with professional beauty direct. I dont know bout if u arent yet qualified as a nail tech tho

If you need any information on Guild Membership and insurance, you can click here, call 0845 2177 383 or PM me!

hi I'm insured with professional beauty direct its a good price and you get a years subscription of pro beauty mag x:)

Be careful of the cheaper ones as they look good when you're paying out, but when you have a claim, you could be hit with a lot of clauses and a big excess. I'm changing to BABTAC as there are a number of benefits and the cover is good. xxx

BABTAC here too!

:irked: Can anyone recommend a good insurance company? I am a practicing makeup artist and trainee nail technician(i hope to qualify in June)
I need insurance but not sure who to choose.
Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks

I'm qualified as a make up artist and nail technician. I looked at several, and went with Salon Gold freelance hair and beauty. It covers for loads of things, as long as you are qualified. I'm still training in the hairdressing, but won't work on the public in that respect until I qualify. I found their policy covers me for the nails, and all sorts of make up too including theatrical and photographic. They also do a freelance policy without the hair side attached, but if you are doing hair ups with your make up, I think it's the same price, so worth having the extra cover.

I'd bive them a ring or email regarding the nails as you aren't yet qualified, but it won't be long until you are anyway, and their policy looked good at a reasonable price.

HTH:hug:

HTH

Hi, I'm with FHT, which was reccommended by a friend, and also college.

xxx

Salon gold are a good insurance company. They cover everything from lash treatments to hairdressing. Its also very reasonably priced.xx

BABTAC for me :hug:

Thank you all for your help. I will be looking at all the companies you have suggested.

Latest posts

Back