Which is the best spray tan to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackieegan

Reaction score
hi Guys I use Nouvatan at the moment and love it, Im looking for an alternative tan to use alongside it

Funnily enough I was thinking the exact same thing! I also use Nouvatan and love it! I wondered what others use and how many other solutions people offer?

I love Lavish Tan! Absolutely love the color and it's never been orange on any of my clients.

LA Tan brown range is so far my favorite. I also offer Suntana original and V range and Brown Bitz

What is brown bitz like?

Love love love sienna x!!! They have a range of developing times. Even 1hr!! Which you can guess is so popular for the weekend times.

What is brown bitz like?
Its really nice. And it lasts a lot longer than most solutions i've worked with without going patchy, it just gradually fades away. I get 10-14 days from a tan. Only thing is i would say the 8% is more like a 10%, the 10% is more like a 12% ect. And they smell gorgeous. You also get discount on sticky feet and things when you order solution xx

I use Norvell Venetian and Moroccan Tan. Both very natural looking, great fade off and no smell

Hi which % in sienna x is most popular please

Can I ask why you want an alternative? I find the range of colours with nouvatan really work. Xx

Have you thought of trying our solution.....we offer 2 x 100mls free samples.

How do i get hold of them please ?

Just go to our website and you can order from there using code SAMPLES.

@TaiLouise is right, we do have a number of different luxurious solutions available. From 6% to 16% plus 2 express tans.

Sienna X have won best tanning supplier for the last 9 years so I'm sure you will love it too!

Any questions, give us a call we will be happy to help :)

Sienna X

Latest posts

Back