Which is the darkest solution possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
I've been asked to do a spray tan on a guy going in his stag do. [emoji23]
It's his mate that has asked me to do it........he basically wants him to look as ridiculous as possible. Which means I need to spray him so he'll look stupidly dark/orange.
As this goes against all the advice I give to people - as we all normally hear about wanting a "natural brown look" I wondered if there are any brands you can tell me who really dark?
Many thanks [emoji106]

Suntana do a range for bodybuilder/dancers etc or you could just get their booster drops and add that to your current darkest tan

Hi Try ferne xtrem, 16% [emoji7]

I'm sure it goes without saying to make sure the client is a willing participant and not drunk at the time. Properly obtained Consent is an important aspect in this business otherwise you risk being sued afterwards.
(Hopefully his wedding isn't the following day!)

Don't worry it's going to be done with his consent before they go away the next day. [emoji23] I have asked what happens if he refuses - and he'll be told if he doesn't have it done - he'll be left naked in the middle of no- where!!!

Don't worry it's going to be done with his consent before they go away the next day. [emoji23] I have asked what happens if he refuses - and he'll be told if he doesn't have it done - he'll be left naked in the middle of no- where!!!

Poor bloke. Thank goodness my DH didn't have a stag do! ;)

Apparently he needs to look like this???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1492710879.301184.jpg

booster drops are easier do you're not stuck with a litre of tan no one else wants.

Poor sod.

Mine tan do a really dark one. The longer he leaves it on the darker he will go. It goes really dark after 3 hours. So if he leaves it on over night he should be really really dark.xx

Mine tan do a really dark one. The longer he leaves it on the darker he will go. It goes really dark after 3 hours. So if he leaves it on over night he should be really really dark.xx

Have you noticed tan goes darker overnight? I feel it's still the same shade

Have you noticed tan goes darker overnight? I feel it's still the same shade
Mine tan is a rapid tan, leave it on 1-3 hours depending how dark you want to be. But they do some really dark tans. They've even been accused of black face. But left on for the right amount of time, they have some beautiful coloured tans xx

Ok so on their website (Minetan) I should choose the Elusive? Seems the darkest I can get?

Ok so on their website (Minetan) I should choose the Elusive? Seems the darkest I can get?
Yeah thats the darkest, poor bloke :D xx

Yeah thats the darkest, poor bloke :D xx
Remember its a fast tan so full colour wont be shown after wash off it still needs to develop xx

Many thanks- I shall bear that in mind lol! I know - [emoji23][emoji23] xx

Brilliant :) LA Tanning have a very dark tan "disco " he wont look orange but he will look very brown ! make sure you post a pic lol .

Latest posts

Back