Which lash lift/perm course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklegem53

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm wanting to do a lash course for perms/lash lifts, which courses has everyone done and what do you recommend? I was looking at the lvl but seems so expensive, what would you suggest is best and if you have done lvl was it worth it, if you've done perms/lifts with another company do you get many clients and are the results good?

Hiya, I done lash perming and tinting as part of my level 2 NVQ with The Beauty Academy, but I know they do individual courses if you didn't want to do the whole course, it was a good company to train with. I don't work in beauty anymore, or carry out any private treatments so I can't comment on how many clients I get but I hope this helps :) x

Hiya, I done lash perming and tinting as part of my level 2 NVQ with The Beauty Academy, but I know they do individual courses if you didn't want to do the whole course, it was a good company to train with. I don't work in beauty anymore, or carry out any private treatments so I can't comment on how many clients I get but I hope this helps :) x

Thankyou, I'm qualified level one two and three in beauty therapy I didn't do lash perms as they changed in for something else so we weren't offered it although I did do tinting, I'm thinking of doing a seperate perming course to get the qualification, I'll have a look into the different courses thanks for the help :)x

I did a lash lift course with flirties and it was brilliant. I was going to go with LVL but I read so many bad reviews on it lately since they've changed the product packaging, I decided to go with flirties after a lot of people have said they're converting to them. I couldn't recommend it enough x

I did a lash lift course with flirties and it was brilliant. I was going to go with LVL but I read so many bad reviews on it lately since they've changed the product packaging, I decided to go with flirties after a lot of people have said they're converting to them. I couldn't recommend it enough x

Hi thanks for the advice. I've been looking at flirties, they do look really good and they do have good reviews. If you don't mind me asking if you offer this treatment how many people are interested? I know it depends on the area and people a lot of the time but just wanting to know what it's like for people offering the treatment, thanks again :)

Hi
I ummed and arrred for months and read up lots on here, I was tempted to go lvl but with their current difficulties with the new solution and therapists finding it doesn't lift so well, I'm actually glad I didn't.
In the end I did a Sally's Salon-services course in February this year and haven't looked back really, three quarters of my nail clientele have had lash lifts and this has led to countless recommendations and I'm starting to do repeat lifts now on some people and lots have booked in for before their hols. I get brilliant results every time, obv results will vary whatever system you use due to the length/thickness/amount of lashes each individual has but without a doubt it has been successful on everybody, and I've done ages ranging from 18 to 77!

Take before & after pics - literally that's all it takes to snare a booking!

Last edited:
I've trained with Flirties, really good company and treatment. Very popular treatment, sells itself.

Hi
I ummed and arrred for months and read up lots on here, I was tempted to go lvl but with their current difficulties with the new solution and therapists finding it doesn't lift so well, I'm actually glad I didn't.
In the end I did a Sally's Salon-services course and haven't looked back really, three quarters of my nail clientele have had lash lifts and this has led to countless recommendations and I'm starting to do repeat lifts now on some people and lots have booked in for before their hols. I get brilliant results every time, obv results will vary whatever system you use due to the length/thickness/amount of lashes each individual has but without a doubt it has been successful on everybody, and I've done ages ranging from 18 to 77!

Hi I was thinking the same, I looked at the reviews and they do seem to have gone down which put me off a little as it isn't a cheap course. I've just looked into the flirties course abit more but didn't realise the closest course for me is Manchester doesn't seem far but I haven't got my own transport at the minute and having a little girl to find someone for the hours to attended would be hard so I'm thinking maybe a course abit closer, I know Sally's does courses close to my area so I'll have a look into it now, thankyou I totally forgot about Sally's! That's great lovely to see things are going so well with it for you, I think it could be popular in my area well I'm hoping anyway cause I really want to learn it! I like how it's popular with a veriety of age ranges near you I'm hoping if I do it that it will take off like yours seems to have! Thankyou :)

I've trained with Flirties, really good company and treatment. Very popular treatment, sells itself.

Thanks its nice most that train with them are happy and recommend the company, I really wanted to try flirties I've heard such good reviews from so many people but the closest course to me is Manchester and without transport and finding someone for my little girl could be difficult so I don't think I could think I need somewhere closer:(

Latest posts

Back