Which Mag??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum Nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I hope you can help me.

I would like to subscribe to a ........ you guessed it nail magazine!!

The 2 I have seen are Professional Nails and Scratch...can you tell me which is the best??

Many thanks

Max

Both!

I subscribe to both and love them both!

They both feature excellent articles and feature different techs, products, training, etc!

Both are great.....and most people do suscribe to both....
Scratch arrives at the beginning of the month .....and when you have read it over and over....PN mag arrives about the middle of the month, which of course you read over and over until the beginning of the next month and it's Scratch again!!!!!

i get both aswell! you just have to as there is no way you can decide which is better!

Rach xx

You can subscribe to Scratch righthere in thenailgeek website. Go to shtuff and click on geekmart!! Easy.

geeg said:
You can subscribe to Scratch righthere in thenailgeek website. Go to shtuff and click on geekmart!! Easy.

ooohh thanks geeg, didn't know that!

xx

Thanks for the replies....I have ordered both!!

Max

I got a taster of the scratch mag last year along with my en homelearn course and loved it. I still have it actually and still read it.lol. But funnily i never got round to subscribing to it until yesterday. Cant wait until comes next month. Think i will subscribe to PN too, how do i and does it cost the same?

Latest posts

Back