Which OPI colours match Vinylux colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I am thinking of phasing my Vinylux collection out to purchase OPI polishes.

My reasons?? I am experiencing gloopy polishes and its driving me mad. This is probably because 1) I polish to slow 2) my polishes are kept in a log cabin so have temperature variances.
However, my OPI polishes that I already have do not seem to suffer.

So, to start, just wondering if anyone knows of alternative OPI colours that are similar to the following Vinylux colours?

Wildfire
Tutti Frutti
Hot Pop Pink
Masquerade
Red Baroness
Married to the Mauve
Tropix

These are my most popular colours and the ones that are very gloopy.

TIA xx

Can anyone help please ?

I use Opi but not shellac so I'm not sure what the colours you have listed look like but if you can post some pics of the colours I would be happy to help 😊 x

If you go on the Lena White website they have all the colours on there. :)

Sent from my GT-I9301I using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ya,​
I'm OPI daft so I have made some suggestions for you below​
Wildfire BIG APPLE RED
Tutti Frutti FLASH BULB FUSCHIA or POMPEII PURPLE
Hot Pop Pink STRAWBERRY MARGARITA
Masquerade THANK GLOGG ITS FRIDAY or maybe KISS ME OR ELF
Red Baroness I'M NOT REALLY A WAITRESS
Married to the Mauve PARLEZ VOUS OPI? would have been the closest but its been discontinued some time ago stuck on this one, I cant really think of a good match
Tropix SUZI'S HUNGARY AGAIN​
Hope this helps :p
Em​
x​

Oh and btw, there is 20% off this week at OPI for trade and public customers or I believe next VAT free day at Salon services is around the 19th this month.

x

I'm in the same position as you, I liked Vinylux at first but have the same issues as you, also if it's left on for too long it's a nightmare to remove and I've had nail staining. So I'm back to Opi as well. They have brought out a new polish which is longer lasting, can't remember the name but it looks good. Xxx

Its called Infinite Shine, expected in the UK at the end of March I believe excited to try this out, yay! Just wish the colours were the same as the current range but hey ho.

xxx

Thank you Miss Chichi, that's fantastic . I will get onto it right now and order those .

Hi ya,​
I'm OPI daft so I have made some suggestions for you below​
Wildfire BIG APPLE RED
Tutti Frutti FLASH BULB FUSCHIA or POMPEII PURPLE
Hot Pop Pink STRAWBERRY MARGARITA
Masquerade THANK GLOGG ITS FRIDAY or maybe KISS ME OR ELF
Red Baroness I'M NOT REALLY A WAITRESS
Married to the Mauve PARLEZ VOUS OPI? would have been the closest but its been discontinued some time ago stuck on this one, I cant really think of a good match
Tropix SUZI'S HUNGARY AGAIN​
Hope this helps :p
Em​
x​

I'M Feeling Sashy looks quite similar to Married to the Mauve don't you think?? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426342368.081758.jpg

It does look a good match, sorry I thought this had been discontinued as well as it was from the Miss Universe collection in 2013, but if you can find it I would definitely snap it up! Just to throw another one in the mix, have you looked at Morgan Taylor? Their glitters are beyond compare, I just love them.
x

Latest posts

Back