Which salon solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacey4544

Reaction score
Hi, i have just done a self tan & spray tanning course i just dont no what solution is best, alotof people in my area use sienna so looking for somethin betta any suggestions?

There is so many solutions out on the market to choose from so i understand how difficult it may be!! However my friend has a spray tanning business and has used me as her 'guinea pig' so i'll give you my reviews on the ones she has tested on me from a customer point of view however please remember these were my own results and vary from person to person but i feel asif i am quite "experienced" with spray tans shall we say as i have probably tried every tan out there haha !! :)

Fake Bake Dark Solution: Pleasant smell, Lovely colour, really loved this solution but didnt last long! Colour had faded very quickly after 2 days :-( (Fake bake is quite pricey though so if your not looking to spend alot of money on your solutions or charge high tanning prices to your customers this may not be the one for you.. I have also heard at the moment fake bakes customer service isnt great and are out of stock on most products!!)

Sienna X Dark Solution: Pleasant smell, okay colour slightly orangey :-(, came out blotchy on my chest and back, and alot of the colour faded off when i rinsed off the guide colour. This wasnt one of my favourite tans.

Sun Labs: Pleasant smell, Lovely colour, looked lovely and brown!! Lovely even colour all over, faded okay but slightly patchy. This was definately one of my prefered tans and would never hesitate to get this one! Love it!!

OMG: GREAT SMELL!! GREAT COLOUR!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! this is definately my favourite tan of ALL TIME! Cannot stress this enough!! The colour was brilliant i had 20% dha, yes very dark but still looks like a natural dark holiday tan! The fade of this was very even and was NOT patchy or blotchy. OMG have so many choices of DHA to choose from so you can give all customers the best tan suitable for there skintone, and also come in a wide range of fragrances which i love!! (Cherry bomb, tropical coconut, vanilla, strawberry, sublime chocolate!!) How amazing right!?!

St Tropez: Okay smell, Not a good colour, colour wasnt even all over however faded quite nicely, i wouldnt get this one again i just dont feel the results of this tan from such a good highly rated brand were to my expectation.

Mystic Tan: Pleasant smell, okay colour maybe abit orangey, even colour all over but didnt fade evenly, wouldnt go back to this one.

As you can see my favourite was the omg tan, i think this would be a great tan for you if your starting out as they do do DHA TESTER PACKS / FRAGRANCE TESTER PACKS, so you can test the colours and get to smell the fragrances before you purchase bigger bottles of the solution which also are great affordable prices and you would be able to make alot of money!! There customer service is GREAT! and they also offer spray tan accessories such as the sticky feet/disposable knickers for cheap prices.

I Hope this helped you and hopefully you have a better idea into which tans you think would be good for your business :) have a great day xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back