Which skincare brand should I use in new salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie Beardmore

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve just started a new business and am looking into a new facial skincare brand to use. I’m trained in dermalogica and environ, but in my salon I currently use Neals Yard. I’m interested in which brands everyone uses and why and what you recommend pls?
Thanks xx

Hi Sophie I use and teach for Dermogenera in the UK. This is a results driven small collection of skincare, serums and peels. I use it alongside environ in my salon, although it can be used as a stand alone range. Training and opening order is low, so it’s not a huge amount to get up and running. Please PM me if you’d like more info.

Vic x

I use AlumierMD,
They don’t accept just anyone and they have guidelines on who they accept but I feel this keeps them from overdiluting the market like dermalogica.
It’s a results driven range which are chemical peel focused. I love it and even on the short while that I’ve been using it I’ve had great results, plus it looks good!

Other great benefits are it’s not available through online shops even on the AlumierMD website. It can only be purchased through a pro or using a pro’s unique code so you always get the benefits from the sale.

If you find it sold, you can report it. I found someone selling from their website whilst on their training and by the end of the 2 days, it was dealt with. Xx

I'm the UK distributor of Swissdermyl, 100% salon exclusive, no minimum orders, and a wide range of products to suit every skin type and condition. If you'd like an info pack and sample box just let me know your email and postal address :)

What are prices like for full size products please ?

Hi Stacey
If you let me know your email address I’ll send you an info pack with everything you need

Latest posts

Back