Which solution, confused?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la.tanning

Reaction score
Hiya, really need to make my mind up on what solution to use? Been using Lauren Way for years but they gone into liquidation and can't decide what solution to go for? I've requested samples and tried LA Tan, Solaris, Morrican Tan and Nouvotan!?

Liked LA Tan but wondering is it best to go with a Big well known brand??? Like Fake Bake??

Ferne Beauty is a really good tan xx

Hi. Just checking that you got your samples. Let us know any questions.

I have just started using Suntana and so far I love it! I wondered whether to go with a big name but I decided to try out some others because although some people do like a name brand at the end of the day you will always get some that prefer other brands to what you offer, I decided to take pictures of as many of the tans that I've done to share and hopefully the results will speak for themselves.

LA are great. All my clients love it. Dries quickly and doesn't look orange, lasts and fades well too and a good price.

I use Moroccan tan and love it. I've tried Sienna X and Nouvotan and settled on Moroccan x

See I tried calling Morrican Tan and uv hardly came out?? x

Sorry la.tanning, i'm not sure what you mean? X

Latest posts

Back