Which system do you find the easiest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine G

Reaction score
I've only tried l + p at the moment, and out of those have used Creative, NSI and Ez Flow. I would love to try other systems,especially the Brisa Gel.
My question,,,,

Do you find l + p one of the more difficult systems to master ? comparatively, is the wrap, or gel system easier, or quicker, or do they all have their pluses and minuses?

Thanks,

Christine.

i find l&p the easyest as it is what i use the most and i love it! but i think everyone has different ideas of what makes something easy, for example i was trained with nsi using competition speed powders (at the request of the salon owner where i worked) and i find the fast setting powders much easier to use than slow setting ones, but i know other girls in the shop diddnt like it very much. i also use gel but i sometimes get frustrated that it doesnt set as i work with it (iv only just started using gel)
its deffinately personal preferance though.:biggrin:

Hey,

I would say it is mostly down to personal preference and the amount of time spent practising each system....I have been trained in all three systems but mainly choose to do Silk as this is the system I have had the most practise doing, I love to do L&P and Gel but I feel a lot more confident with Fibreglass or Silk. xx

I think it's all down to personal preference.
I have trained in l&p and gel and have also tried out acrylic dip and fibreglass or silk.
Once you get the hang of dip it is easy peasy lemon squeazy (IMO), but I get most joy out of doing gel. Don't know why, I just get pleasure out of doing it whereas I find l&p a bit of a chore (although that may be a throw-back to it being the first I tried, so it may be a mental rather than physical thing). Fibreglass can be a bit fiddly but better once you get into the 'swing' of it.
I actually like gel so much that I am trying out two new gel-based systems, so it'll be interesting to see how they go.

Latest posts

Back