Who to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElisOlia

Reaction score
I currently do some beauty treatments and looking to into nails aswel. Any advice on who's best to train with? Im based in Essex.. Colchester/Chelmsford way. I've looking it up and there is so many different ways to train and different people to train with. As I'm spending quite a bit if money I want to invest in the best one! :) any advice would be good as I'm completely new in the nail sector! thanks in advance :) x

I've been resarching courses and I've found a beauty school that offers a basic nail tech course and then I'm going to do the convertion courses one by one with CND. If you want to work in a salon you'll need to find someone who offers an NVQ. If you want to work from home or mobile then you can do training with one of the nail supply companies. The general advice I got was to get training with the brand who you decide to use. Sweet Squared is the CND supplier for the UK & they have all the details of the academies. Im sure if you look on the websites of the other suppliers theywill have detailsof their training too. Good luck x ☺

I am working for myself so I wouldn't need an NVQ. Thank you for the advice! I'll have a look :) x

Latest posts

Back