Wholesaler/distributor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IamWhatIam

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have used this site before for reading through but this is my first post!

I have my own beauty salon and have been in the industry for almost 10 years, but am now looking into becoming a distributor of hair and beauty products, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advise on this? Looked into a few things but would like the opinion of someone who knows what they're talking about!

Thanks in advance

Hi,

We went with Medik8 which is a cosmeceutical range. They give excellent product knowlege training, and therapy training on dermaroller and chemical peels. Opening order is small at £500 + VAT and there is a good mark up on retail products. Usually 50%, sometimes more.

They have a good range of retail and professional products that really work. We are very impressed with them! Medik8

We use their Dermarollers and their professional products as well as selling their retail range including dermaroller and dermastamp

What would you like to know?
In addition to my beauty salon we went into distribution a couple of years ago, and it became my husband's full time job a year ago, when we took over the sole distributorship of a few international brands.

It's even harder than being a salon owner!

Thanks for advise everyone! I'm looking to stock all hair and beauty products but instead of having a unit to sell in I want to start by having a website and offer same day delivery as this is something I wish was on offer for myself. My plan is to give up doing beauty and do this full time due to health problems. What's your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back