Who's in Cheshire??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicjill

Reaction score
Hi there fellow geeks, I was wondering how many of you are in Cheshire or the surrounding areas? If you are then whereabouts? I notice that Lell is from Cheshire (not sure where tho) & has posted this thread before a while ago so thought I'd get an update. Following the current trend for 'geek meets', it'd be nice to see if there are any geeks near me who would be interested in getting together to discuss nails & such....or just to get drunk, either way! :)

nicjill said:
Hi there fellow geeks, I was wondering how many of you are in Cheshire or the surrounding areas? If you are then whereabouts? I notice that Lell is from Cheshire (not sure where tho) & has posted this thread before a while ago so thought I'd get an update. Following the current trend for 'geek meets', it'd be nice to see if there are any geeks near me who would be interested in getting together to discuss nails & such....or just to get drunk, either way! :)

Hi nic,
I am in cheshire :biggrin: And think it would be great to have a geek get-together

lell said:
Hi nic,
I am in cheshire :biggrin: And think it would be great to have a geek get-together

I am in cheshire too!- would like to havve a geek get together also.:up:

Hey lulu, you are not far from me then! That makes 3 of us, there must be more out there!

Hi everyone,

I'm from Stoke on Trent, not too far away...... :)

nicjill said:

I'm in Crewe and would love to meet up.

Em x

emmam said:
I'm in Crewe and would love to meet up.

Em x

Great! We seem to be a little spread out but I'm sure there's somewhere we all know & can get to. Any suggestions? Only problem is possibly time? Are we all mon-sat workers?

yeah mon-sat but i am mobile so some days are ok. :wink2:

I'm in Chester...

Latest posts

Back