who's off to london for the competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I will be entering the novice comp on Monday - I am very excited. I just did a competition class with Denise wright and she gave some fantastic tips - It really geed me up. I am new to all this but will try to say hello to any Geeks i recognise! Good luck to everyone!

Loola you make me pmsl!!!

It will be fun ( :eek: ) s long as we barricade the door and fumigate the room first!! Look - its dirt cheap and 1 min from Earls Court....... PPP make room in ya bed for us !! haha!!

Cant wait...............

See you there girls I'm competing on the sunday but driving up.
x

im not competing but i will be shoping, lol

Oceana said:
Loola you make me pmsl!!!

It will be fun ( :eek: ) s long as we barricade the door and fumigate the room first!! Look - its dirt cheap and 1 min from Earls Court....... PPP make room in ya bed for us !! haha!!

Cant wait...............
You can sleep in the bath, if it's that bad we'll have to just top and tail!!! lol
PPPxx

Boring slightly unrelated question time....where do i get a geek badge from or do i just make one with a big gmg cut out haed saying "i'm a geek"!!lol!well...i thought it was funny!

Louise,

LayStar often makes the Geek badges but she is not doing them for Earls Court as she is busy practicing for comp. She will be doing them for GMEX though. Perhaps pm her.

Latest posts

Back