Why did my Gelish chip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, I had a client come back today who I have just started to treat, she came back because her Gelish has chipped after 10 days, she thinks its because `i only put 2 layers of purple colour on & her previous therapist always painted 3, so has asked to have them done a gain, she will pay just wants it cheaper, as she was disappointed. Can you tell me what I could have done wrong?:o

I think if you have other clients that don't get chipping you have done nothing wrong. Some Gelish colours need two coats some three. Either way, it never affects wear.

I think if you have other clients that don't get chipping you have done nothing wrong. Some Gelish colours need two coats some three. Either way, it never affects wear.

Thanks Juicylucy x

Hi, I had a client come back today who I have just started to treat, she came back because her Gelish has chipped after 10 days, she thinks its because `i only put 2 layers of purple colour on & her previous therapist always painted 3, so has asked to have them done a gain, she will pay just wants it cheaper, as she was disappointed. Can you tell me what I could have done wrong?:o

10 days is still good. What would she get with normal polish. ... 2 days?!

Jeeez some people lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

After that amount of time I would say it is to do with the way she has been treating them - tapping on things or opening cans etc. I repair for free for up to 1 week but after that there would be a charge and I wouldn't discount the next treatment. I might be inclined to put nail art on the accents for no charge but that is all! Trust yourself and your abilities and don't let her take you for a ride! X

Latest posts

Back