Why did you choose your Salon Geek name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm interested......

Why have you all chosen the salon geek name that you have?
What do they mean?
What does your name say about you?

Mine name is hazel eyes.... Because I have them! Not very original to be honest and thinking about it they aren't even hazel really lol!

Tbh I wish i picked something more industry related and fancy smancy but hey I joined over a year ago sort of by mistake and didn't comment till last mth!

What about you? Why did you choose that name for yourself?

I really want to change mine i wasn't really thinking when I created my profile :/ I can't though can I? X

Thank you mods! 😉

After my 2 cats Toni and CJ.

I love wild flowers......

I have Persian cats.

I like nails haha.

I couldnt think of anything better :/

Laura x

I really want to change mine i wasn't really thinking when I created my profile :/ I can't though can I? X

I think you can ask the mods to change it!
Xx

My cat waffle ;) (everyone prob thinks it's the food)

After my 2 cats Toni and CJ.

Me 3 ! I read as tonic j lol.

I gave mine about 30 secs thought, I am a geek about skin, the site is Salongeek. Then I realised there is a skin geek section. Geek indeed. Nevermind :-/ x

Ha. Now you know:)

I felt incredibly on the spot when signing up and just couldn't think of a name. My dad rang me and he always calls me stephie when he wants something, its usually just Steph. I also had my son, who was a baby at the time on my lap so I put them together and got stephiebaby.

Xx

Scissorz- my business name and also reflects my passion as a hairdresser ✂️

I also read tonicj as tonic j 😄

Brilliant thread!

Mine was down to my son watching Happyfeet when I signed up or he had been watching it non stop! Pre pregnancy psychotic hormonal crankiness I was in the main a happy person too haha... my halo has slipped ;) :D

I love how we interpret other people's names or pronounce them. Funnily enough Tonicj I always read it as Tony JC! Waffle I always thought you called yourself that because you liked to talk... perhaps cos like this post i'm waffling on!!! Tomme I always used to read as Tomy like the toy manufacturer. There's lots more I do this with too!

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My surname is turner , my hubby was In the navy and all turners have the nickname topsy turner

So we call each other topsy !

......... Sad I know ! X

Laura x

My name is Kelly-Liane, but loved ones have always called me Kellsy :) xx

My cats are missy and muffin.
Doh mad cat woman :)

Latest posts

Back