Wierd system found on Ebay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi eveyone!

Just thought I'd let you guys have a look at this item I found on Ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11870&item=5558988220&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Oh my god!
For a start off how could people think they are getting good quality training when the beginner course is this cheap?!?!
Secondly I know I am new to the nail world but what exactly is this system???
Inverted moulds?? to me it just looks like an elaborate "stick on" party nail. Where do people think up these things?

This is a link to thier shop page that describes the system abit better;

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-ENUK-Nail-Shop_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

Ok, as I have said I am not trained so I might be highly naive and I do not know every system, so I apologise if I have offended anyone or anyones working system.
:Love:
I just thought I'd share this info as I thought it would be of interest.

only cowgirls would use this system!!
hahahaha!!

not advised!!

So its not just that i'm new and don't know everything!

Phew!

I just don't understand why these nails wouldn't just flick off?

Great...I'm off to buy one with my 'Noddy and Friends credit card'. I pay 50% interest on it and pay £4,000 annual fee. I did have to pay a £10,000 joining fee, but they slashed that to only £7,000, but I did get a free biro......brilliant, I'll let you know how I get on. I have just had a great idea, I'll open a shop and call it 'Cute Really Artistic Plastic Nails', although that sounds a bit long for a name....perhaps I can shorten it to C**P Nails....any thoughts anyone??

I love the idea of the Foggy Pink powder LOL. The only file you get seems to be an 80/80 grit file - this would be used for everything I assume - removing shine on the natural nail and buffing to a shine - oops with the assistance of the purple buffer block. But then it is so smooth and shiney it doesn't need buffing.

We should all be rushing to this quality training course.

I can see Sassy's "schming, schmong" thread coming back LOL

i know whats with the foggy pink?! surely they could've come up with a better name, its doesnt exactly do much for sales!

God looks awful whats with the straight smile line? or is it a tip? that far down the nail?

Foggy pink! LOL

Just had a look and 9 people have already bought it!!:eek:

simonsg said:
Great...I'm off to buy one with my 'Noddy and Friends credit card'. I pay 50% interest on it and pay £4,000 annual fee. I did have to pay a £10,000 joining fee, but they slashed that to only £7,000, but I did get a free biro......brilliant, I'll let you know how I get on. I have just had a great idea, I'll open a shop and call it 'Cute Really Artistic Plastic Nails', although that sounds a bit long for a name....perhaps I can shorten it to C**P Nails....any thoughts anyone??

how come you got a noddy and friends card? they would only let me have a winnie the pooh one!! now i'm fed up!!:green: Dig your shop name tho!! Will you be an exclusive stockist of this system? I wonder if their "inverted mould" system encourages mold, fungus and other nasties or are those optional extras?

pmsl at you lot
x

lol, what a load of rubbish! How can you get 20 years worth of experience from a CD-rom?? Still, someone is always stupid enough to pay for this.

Its totally crap i guess. But it gives me a good idea to try something out. The Moulds are basically clear full tips that are probably thin. So i am going to take a clear full tip and file it thin. Buff shine it. Then i will prep my nails. Then, i am going to "sculpt" a pink and white on the inside leave a tiny margin along the side walls for the extra pink to even out. While the pink is still wet( must be quick), i am going to press down the tip onto "Someone else's" nail at a 45 degree angle anchoring on the cuticle area so as not to let the pink mess up the cuticle area. If it works and stays on the nail for 2 weeks, i will let you guys know.

I have to agree that the idea is there....no buffing...no sculpting...no form fitting....no tip blending....

It does seems good. But i feel a lost of identity if i stop doing all that tedious job coming to think of it.

nicjill said:
lol, what a load of rubbish! How can you get 20 years worth of experience from a CD-rom?? Still, someone is always stupid enough to pay for this.

:Love: BAD BUT TALKING OF EBAY HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IS LISTED UNDER BOOB JOB ....LOADS OF DESPERATE GIRLS BEGG FOR MONEY AVE THEY NO SHAME..MORE ON THERE EVERYWEEK!!

Lani-skye said:
:Love: BAD BUT TALKING OF EBAY HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IS LISTED UNDER BOOB JOB ....LOADS OF DESPERATE GIRLS BEGG FOR MONEY AVE THEY NO SHAME..MORE ON THERE EVERYWEEK!!
There are some sad sad people in this world!!! And the sadest thing is that people sometimes even bid!!!!

Charleneyz1984 said:
There are some sad sad people in this world!!! And the sadest thing is that people sometimes even bid!!!!

Following on, did you hear about that man that was selling his wifes kidney on ebay and she didnt even know!!!!!

Latest posts

Back