Will I learn so quickly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viks19

Reaction score
Since I was little I have always loved nails and nail art! I have left college 2 years ago and working part time at a supermarket. I don't get many hours there, and I have been thinking of doing nail extensions, minx and nail art as some extra monies. There's a local college that covers all 5 nail systems in just one course, includes Manicure, Fiberglass, Silk Nails, UV Gel Nail Extension and Acrylic Nail Extensions. 5th day is the review day after having 6 weeks to practice at home, the times are 9-3pm. It's an expensive course and I am worried if I wont learn it all in 4days, such a short period of time. Can someone give me their opinion please, Is it possible to learn them methods in 4days? :rolleyes:

Thanks, Vicky

Hi, I have learnt all those methods, I have to say its such a short time but you will pick up the basics. However its practise practise which is what you are going to need. You maybe qualified but i don't think you will have done enough to be at a standard that you would be able to charge people. I would recommend doing one first, practise it and get confident with it before you move on to another. But thats just my opinion. Wish you all the best x

You wont master any of them in 4 days , more like gain a basic introduction to each .

Latest posts

Back