Work experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyD123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew about getting someone in for work experience. It's a long story but a friend of my mums daughter is studying beauty therapy at college and has asked to do work experience at my salon. I wasn't really thinking at the time and said yes although I don't really have the time to do so as we're extremely busy at the moment. I wasn't sure if there was a certain insurance that I would need to have her there? Or if anyone can help me come up with an excuse. It's just so busy and all my girls are booked up so nobody will be around to really do anything with her, I don't want her on the phone or on reception dealing with the till, so she would literally just be making drinks for clients and cleaning, and she's not the most outgoing, passionate person, (her mum had to ask us and she's 22) and I can see her just standing around all day. Agghhhh help

Insurance insurance insurance best get out ever ...."sorry my insurance doesnt cover it im afraid" x

Latest posts

Back