Worried please help extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
Hi I've recently had hair extensions fitted but I'm new to them and I'm concerned . I didn't know where to turn for help .They just don't look right at all . My hair is a grown out Bob and I've had 120g of human hair sewn in across 2 rows . The problem is as my hair extensions move I can always see the underneath of my own hair . Unless I keep all the hair back , which is difficult as my hair naturally falls forward there is my hair poking out with a few straggly extensions . My hair is blonde and underneath is naturally dark blonde so u can imagine how horrendous it look . I'm so upset didn't sleep a wink last night . What's gone wrong ???

Hi I've recently had hair extensions fitted but I'm new to them and I'm concerned . I didn't know where to turn for help .They just don't look right at all . My hair is a grown out Bob and I've had 120g of human hair sewn in across 2 rows . The problem is as my hair extensions move I can always see the underneath of my own hair . Unless I keep all the hair back , which is difficult as my hair naturally falls forward there is my hair poking out with a few straggly extensions . My hair is blonde and underneath is naturally dark blonde so u can imagine how horrendous it look . I'm so upset didn't sleep a wink last night . What's gone wrong ???

Hi
The best thing to do is to contact the person who did the fitting and tell them your worries
X

Yes I totally agree, to solve your worries and queries the best thing you can do is ask your hairdresser on whats bothering you about your extensions.

Thank you for your replys . I ended up having more hair added ( 2 packs ) loved the look but by the end of the day pleaded with my mum to undo it all . Never again . I'll just wait for my hair to grow and use my clip ins for now . The pain from the weight was horrendous . I'm now left with even shorter hair because ive had to have it cut because it's been blended and thinned so much my own hair was a mess . Worst experience ever & never again !!!!!!

I would recommend prebonded extensions hun and not weaved for that problem.. Your hair was too short for weave, with micro tip or prebonded the weight wouldnt have been soo much and it would disguise the length of your natural hair better x

Thank you for your replys . I ended up having more hair added ( 2 packs ) loved the look but by the end of the day pleaded with my mum to undo it all . Never again . I'll just wait for my hair to grow and use my clip ins for now . The pain from the weight was horrendous . I'm now left with even shorter hair because ive had to have it cut because it's been blended and thinned so much my own hair was a mess . Worst experience ever & never again !!!!!!
individual hair extensions are so much better than weaves or other ones suitable for any lengths xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 40
I'm just wondering what was your consultation was like and whether your expectations were realistic?
A lot of hair extensionists are not fully trained hairdressers and consequently have limited knowledge about hair types, growth patterns, cutting natural hair etc.

You do need to ensure that the person providing the service is fully trained and experienced and preferably choose someone based on personal recommendation.

Latest posts

Back