Would love your opinions pls!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel070184

Reaction score
Hi,new on here so apologise if in the wrong place or somethin!
just starting out as mobile man n ped for now. Qualified ITEC in skincare,waxing and make-up just dont feel confident in my treatments to advertise quite yet,think i need to do better courses as tutors were truely awful,sorry to say! Theres so much more would love to do,eg acrylics,spray tan etc...
Decided on Beauty-licous as my name and would love your truthful opinions.
Did think of Star Treatments,Touch of Beauty,Essential Beauty etc but was all taken.Find it really hard to think of something thats not already taken.
Dont want it to be nails...something, because will expand my business with more experience and confidence to something more then man n ped.
Really appreciate your opinions,many thanks in advance x

Hi,new on here so apologise if in the wrong place or somethin!
just starting out as mobile man n ped for now. Qualified ITEC in skincare,waxing and make-up just dont feel confident in my treatments to advertise quite yet,think i need to do better courses as tutors were truely awful,sorry to say! Theres so much more would love to do,eg acrylics,spray tan etc...
Decided on Beauty-licous as my name and would love your truthful opinions.
Did think of Star Treatments,Touch of Beauty,Essential Beauty etc but was all taken.Find it really hard to think of something thats not already taken.
Dont want it to be nails...something, because will expand my business with more experience and confidence to something more then man n ped.
Really appreciate your opinions,many thanks in advance x

Hi

Welcome to the site!

If you're feeling low in confidence, get a few mates/family round and practice on them for a small charge. Just concentrate on the treatment you are doing and not how long it takes you. Your times will get better the more you practice - as you practice the treatment will become second nature to you and you will perform it automatically without having to refer to manuals or think about the next step of the treatment.

When it comes naturally to you, advertise and hu8nt down those clients! (and charge normal prices!):hug:

I love the name!

Thank you very much for the feed back :) xx

I love the name Beautylicious as well :green:

I think the name is FAB!

I agree with Beauty-licous !
Good luck and yes pratice to get your confidence up and go for ut!
good luck:lol:

Latest posts

Back