Wow, very special new client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma@lashes

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all. I have just booked in a new client. Not only will this be her first ever visit to a beauty therapist, but in 4 weeks time she will be celebrating her 100th birthday. She has asked for " a tidy up!" Isn't that fantastic? Never too old to start! xx

That is nice. :) I'm sure you'll give her a lovely experience.

At college, we had an elderly lady come in for a facial every week. She said she knew the facials weren't doing any real good in helping her look younger, but she just enjoyed coming in for the experience.

I just wanted to share with you all. I have just booked in a new client. Not only will this be her first ever visit to a beauty therapist, but in 4 weeks time she will be celebrating her 100th birthday. She has asked for " a tidy up!" Isn't that fantastic? Never too old to start! xx

Aww thats amazing :) good on her! Xx

Aww thats so nice x

Oh, that is so lovely.
She has chosen you specially, and judging from your response she has chosen well.

Latest posts

Back