wrinkly skin on tummy..tightening creams?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasophia

Reaction score
hello,
I hope i find some answers here.
I have a very wrinkely tum from my pregnancy a year ago, not as such loose skin as i work hard to tone up, more wrinkely, sure its a mixture of white stretchmarks too..
Is there a cream/lotion/treatment that wil help tighten the skin and get back some of the elasticity? im only 25 and dont want my bikin days to be over already.
I use bio oil 2wce a day buy nothing is working for me.
Thank you in advance

Hi! Unfortunately I don't know of any treatments/lotions/creams that can help so I'm sorry BUT my friend has exactly the same problem and she is only 26. She said although she feels a bit sad that she feels she can't wear bikini's anymore, she is proud of her 2 beautiful children and is starting to feel that the wrinkly tummy tells a story. This really made me feel differently about the worrying I have done about what having children would do to my body. So I say show off your wrinkly tummy with pride ~ you have a beautiful child as a result of it!!! xx

I Know it is not cheap, but I think you need smth more stimulating for your colagen than just cream, what about non-surgical lift, to give that boost to produce more colagen, and I know( tried it myself) microdermabrasion really helps stretchmarks, at least it helped mine, less visible now

hope that will help you

Latest posts

Back