Writing a business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
WOW this is some hard stuff to do :eek: I have been self employed for 7 weeks how on earth can i do a business plan forcast for the next 5 years arrrr :Scared:

First of all good luck, and good on you for going alone. I did a 3 year plan I think, the princess trust have a good one to follow, it's on their site, I started a Barclays one and as I did a princess trust course transferred info over, but the Barclays was very hard to get your head around at times but very thorough!

Its important to be realistic! Don't go in being optimistic saying I hope to take this in this month etc, do it at the bare minimum to ensure you can operate on your worst case scenario at the very least and anything more than this is a bonus!

Good luck

Its soul destroying lol :eek:

It can be a bit mind bending and sometimes, it's better to just get something down and let the business plan grow with you as the business grows. Different if you're going for finance, in which case something a bit more solid might be necessary. Simple is good and here's a blog post from the Hair and Beauty Association in Australia that might be helpful Writing a business plan breeds better business…. | Hair & Beauty Australia

It can be a bit mind bending and sometimes, it's better to just get something down and let the business plan grow with you as the business grows. Different if you're going for finance, in which case something a bit more solid might be necessary. Simple is good and here's a blog post from the Hair and Beauty Association in Australia that might be helpful Writing a business plan breeds better business…. | Hair & Beauty Australia

Thank you for that. I will have a look :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back